Friday, September 10, 2010

Task One

I am going to write about the birth of my son, Jayden.  I am thinking about writing about this because this is an event that has greatly impacted my life, and he is very special to me.  One of the problems that I think I am going to have for task one is being able to pull all my thoughts together and then write it to where my paper flows.  I anticipate that I will enjoy completing Task One.  I think I will just need a little help with putting it in the format that is expected and maybe a little punctuation and grammar.  If I have any questions for Task One the I will ask you... I dont right at this time.

1 comment:

  1. "Rite of Passage" by Anthony Brandt
    Questions for Reflection and Writing - pg. 129

    Q: What do you remember of your own grandparent or another elderly person of importance to my family

    A: I remember my Grandma Jean. We were very close, she was like a mom to me. I lived with her for the first five years of my life. She passed away whenever I was only 11 yrs old so the memories I do have are just of my early childhood. I remember all of the family getting together on holidays and my Grandma Jean would always fix a huge meal such as Turkey, stuffing, Mac N Cheese, homemade pies, candy, fudge. My Grandma Jean always kept a clean house too and I carry on that trait from her.

    ReplyDelete